Brother MFC-J220 Drivers & Setup includes third steps: Printer connection, Driver installation, and Network Setup. We have instructions for setting up your printer in easy steps. Follow the steps one by one and perform accordingly. If you do not find your preferred network setup method, reach our experts.
How to Install Brother MFC-J220 Driver?
- After you download the driver from our website, click on it.
- A pop-up window appears prompting you to choose Run, Save, or Open.
- If you click on Run, the .exe file will download on your Windows computer.
- If it is a Mac computer, then the .dmg file opens.
- If you click on Save, the file saves in the Downloads folder of your computer for later use.
- If you click Open, you will see a set of instructions to follow and install the driver on your computer.
- Try to print or scan to check if the installation is successful.
Brother MFC-J220 Drivers for Windows
Brother MFC-J220 Drivers for macOS
Quick Wireless Brother MFC-J220 Setup
With the help of the instructions provided below, set up your Brother MFC-J220 printer on a wireless network easily.
- If you are a Windows user, first, collect your network name, password and keep it handy.
- Have a computer connected to a wireless network and a printer that is wireless-enabled.
- Internet access is mandatory. Place all the devices such as the router, printer, and computer closer.
- Access the printer’s control panel, tap the Setup icon Network Settings Wireless Setup Wizard -> OK.
- Complete the network setup process with the on-screen instructions.
- As a final step, install the software that makes your printer function.
- For Mac, except for the driver file and its Brother MFC-J220 Setup method, the rest of the steps remain similar.
- Get our technician’s support if you find difficulty in this process.
Brother MFC-J220 How to Print?
- First, choose from which device you want to print, either from the computer or mobile.
- Check if the device has connected to a network.
- If you wish to print from your computer, even a wired connection will do.
- If it is from mobile, then you need a wireless network.
- Open the application on your computer and click the File menu.
- Choose the Print option and go to the Printer Properties or Printing Preferences tab.
- Change the settings as you prefer and click on the Print tab after you return from the Properties Window.
- If it is from mobile, you need to add your printer name and then click Print on the doc or image that you chose.